Sunday, November 1, 2009

1/11


Hey! Do u remember tragedy 1/11??

I bet no one remember. Hahahahaha. It's my anniversary with my syg! Heheh.. (Blushing.....) Its the 1st actually. So, this post will be a special edition of the introduction of my GEE EFF a.k.a GF. hahahah.




NARISSA BINTI AHMAD
That's all.
Hahahahahhahaha.


Okay okay. I'll fit in a few info on her. heheh. She's CUTE. Obvious isn't it? heheheheh. Her look, her attitiude, her speech are all an example of a good cuteness. It's like Cuteness is related to every single thing in her. (puji lbeh2 plak. hahahah.) She's so very lah penyayang. very MANJE (That's what i like most about her. XD) She has a very soft heart, means dat die sgt lah cepat merajok but very easy to pujuk. huhu. but yet she is one of THE most tabah girl i penah jumpe (X tipu nih). She can dance (traditional only~). heheh. and so many other features about her that are amazing. =)

Well, on top of that, i just wanna wish HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEAR! & I L Y S M !


0 comments: